"There's not a Red America, or a Blue America, there's the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA." ---Barack Obama, 2004

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Donate to Planned Parenthood Alaska in Gov. Palin's name!

So here's the link: Planned Parenthood - Alaska. When you go there look for the donation link at the top-middle part of the page.

I just thought it might be time for Americans to take action and help promote the agenda of Planned Parenthood where it's needed the most.

My instincts have tapped me on the shoulder and suggested that Alaska might be one of those places...but maybe that's just me...no, no, it was an oracle from one of my nightmares...or maybe it was from my television spitting extremist fire at me three nights ago.

Hey, and while you're at it, donate in the name of the Honorable Governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin...you can even share your thoughts with her at this site Alaska Governor Sarah Palin (email contact at the bottom of page) to let her know what you did in her honor! S

No comments: